Dubai is one of the most important tourist destinations in the UAE, where tourists come from all over the world to enjoy the most spectacular scenery and enjoy a lot of archaeological and tourist attractions.
Dubai is also one of the most popular shopping areas in the world.
selling all kinds of rare and unique goods in different areas of life.
Every large and small can be bought from Dubai where the goods are of high quality, reasonable price and different tastes to satisfy everyone.
Dubai’s markets have everything from fabrics to spices.
It is not possible to visit Dubai without shopping on its streets to visit malls and malls.
One of the finest markets to visit in Dubai is the Gold Souk.
which is one of the finest unique markets around the world
The Gold Souk is located in Dubai and is one of the most famous gold shopping malls in the world.
It can be seen from afar to see the glamor of gold and jewelry shining from the windows of the shops there.
Such as rings, necklaces, bracelets, pins, earrings and other gold artifacts to practice shopping pleasures especially negotiate with traders about the price of gold.
Dubai gold market
Dubai is renowned for its glorious towers, man-made wonders, and landscapes despite its sophistication and modernity.
However, you can see the reflection of its traditional Arabic roots everywhere.
Where you will find traditional Arabic jewelry in the Dubai Gold Souk.
It is home to jewelery retailers with the best quality gold, gold bullion, platinum, silver, diamonds and other precious stones.
The designs prevailing in the gold market are Arabic and Indian with some European models as well.
There are some locally favorite brands like Damas and Joy Alukkas for unique designs.
Caloti Jewelery is also one of the largest gold retailers in the Middle East and India.
Visiting the Dubai Gold Souk is a journey of a lifetime. However, not everyone may want to do it.
If you prefer to shop jewelery at a destination that offers more convenience.
Like air conditioning, entertainment, and delicious food, visit one of the best malls in the UAE.
Dubai offers you a lot of options, as the gold market is not your only destination to buy gold.
There are even more places like Mall of the Emirates, one of the leading shopping malls.
It also owns a treasure of brands in terms of taste and style.
Tips for Buying Gold at UAE Affordable Prices in the Gold Market
1. Do not accept the first price because usually traders offer a higher price than known prices and it is wrong to accept the first price offered by the trader.
2. It is advisable to negotiate with the trader about the right price and the best for the trader and for the buyer so that the negotiation is simple and satisfactory to both parties.
3 – View all the shops in the market, even small shops to see all shapes, types and manufactures of gold and compare prices between shops in the gold market to reach the best price and the best taste of gold art to be purchased.
At first it will be very stressful especially with more than 300 shops in this area.
The best is shopping in this software for shopping fun to discover the market.
The possibility of bargaining on gold artifacts in Dubai.
hat is, you will find the most beautiful jewelry designs at the best prices in the gold market in Deira.
Things to consider before shopping at the Gold Souk in Deira Dubai
Here are a few tips to take when shopping at Deira Dubai Gold Souk UAE :
- We advise those wishing to buy gold to always check the daily world prices in the gold market, in order to take advantage of lower prices and purchase of gold at the lowest price, as the status of global gold price indices is constantly changing.
- Be prepared to bargain, as the gold prices in this market follow the international gold prices, and are uniform in all gold shops in Dubai, but the buyer can bargain on the workmanship of gold, which is added to each gram of the weight of the gold piece.
- Gold is sold in Dubai according to carat and weight, ie the higher the carat gold the higher the price of the pieceز
the rise of the carat indicates the high purity of gold.
- If you are looking for pure gold, you should buy the 24 carat gold, which is the most expensive among others. Gold purity decreases when combined with other metals, such as 22-carat gold and 18-carat gold, which is the cheapest.
- When planning to visit the Gold Souk in Dubai Deira, be sure to have it on your holiday.
Because a successful purchase will take you longer to see all the shops, in order to choose the most beautiful piece at the lowest price.
It is worth mentioning that shop rents vary by location, and when you increase the rent of the shop these fees are added to the price of the piece, so you will have to visit all shops to find your order.